What's Abobo Like?If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Abobo. Take time to see the sights like Banco National Park while you're here.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Abobo?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Abobo:
Moya Hotel2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Mamphouet Hotel2.5-star hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free airport shuttle • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Les Chambres Du Prélat3-star B&B with 2 bars, restaurant
- Free parking • Garden
Complexe Hôtelier Rond-PointHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Moya 12.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to AboboAbobo is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of Abidjan.
- Abidjan (ABJ-Felix Houphouet-Boigny Intl.), 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from Abobo
When Is the Best Time to Visit Abidjan?
- Hottest months: February, April, May, January (average 83°F)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, October (average 78°F)
- Rainiest months: June, May, October, July (average 13 inches of rainfall)