What's South West Like?In South West, you can spend time visiting the spas or simply enjoy the coffeehouses. Take time to see places like Worldmark and Dwarka District Court while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Iskcon Temple and Dada Dev Mandir.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South West?
We have 177 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in South West:
Andaz Delhi - a concept by HyattLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour health club • Central location
JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi AerocityLuxury hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Attentive staff
The Claridges New DelhiLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • Steam room • Central location
Aloft New Delhi Aerocity, a Marriott HotelSuburban hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Central location
How to Get to South WestSouth West is located 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from South West
Traveling to South West by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- New Delhi Shahbad Mohammadpur Station
- New Delhi Palam Station
- New Delhi Bijwasan Station
Getting to South West on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Dwarka Sector 9 Station
- Dwarka Sector 8 Station
- Dwarka Sector 10 Station