What's Richmond City Centre Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Richmond City Centre, especially its restaurants and riverfront access. Enjoy the neighborhood's festivals and shops. Plan a fun excursion to BC Place Stadium and Rogers Arena. Canada Place and Robson Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Richmond City Centre?
We have 83 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Richmond City Centre:
Versante HotelLuxury resort with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 3 bars • Spa tub • Walkable location
The Westin Wall Centre, Vancouver AirportRiverfront hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Holiday Inn Express Vancouver Airport Richmond, an IHG Hotel2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Fitness center • Near public transportation
Hampton Inn by Hilton Vancouver-Airport/Richmond2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Fitness center
Vancouver Airport Marriott4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Pool loungers
How to Get to Richmond City Centre
Richmond City Centre is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Richmond.
- Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR), 2.5 mi (4 km) from Richmond City Centre
- Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre (CXH), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Richmond City Centre
- Pitt Meadows, BC (YPK), 19.7 mi (31.6 km) from Richmond City Centre
Getting to Richmond City Centre on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Lansdowne Station
- Richmond-Brighouse Station
- Aberdeen Station
Things to See and Do in and around Richmond City Centre
What to See in Richmond City Centre
- Canada Place
- BC Place Stadium
- Rogers Arena
- Vancouver Waterfront
- Port of Vancouver