What's Williams Town Like?Williams Town is notable for its beach access. Enjoy the neighborhood's island views and bars. Take time to see places like Lucayan National Park and William's Town Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Reef Golf Course.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Williams Town?
We have 82 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Williams Town:
Dolphin Cove - Adults OnlyAdults-only hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Island Seas Resort3-star beachfront resort with 2 restaurants, outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Spa tub • Central location
Lighthouse Pointe at Grand Lucayan - All InclusiveAll-inclusive beachfront resort with 2 restaurants, golf course
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • Close to shopping
How to Get to Williams TownWilliams Town is located 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Bahamas Terrace.
- Grand Bahama Intl. Airport (FPO), 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Williams Town
Things to See and Do in and around Williams Town
What to See in Williams Town
- Lucayan National Park
- William's Town Beach
Things to Do near Williams Town:
- Reef Golf Course (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Port Lucaya Marketplace (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Perfume Factory of Fragrances (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Port Lucaya Marketplace (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Ruby Golf Course (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)