What's Sunset Road Like?While in Sunset Road, you can spend time at the spas. Enjoy fun activities in the neighborhood like swimming. Take time to see places like Krisna and Chef Dean Cooking Class while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Lesser Sunda Islands.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Sunset Road?
We have 30 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Sunset Road:
Ramada by Wyndham Bali Sunset Road Kuta - CHSE Certified4-star hotel with 3 outdoor pools, spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Walkable location
100 Sunset Hotel - CHSE Certified3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Bar • Terrace
Golden Tulip Jineng Resort Bali - CHSE Certified4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Family friendly
How to Get to Sunset RoadSunset Road is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Kuta.
- Ngurah Rai Intl. Airport (DPS), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Sunset Road
Things to See and Do in and around Sunset Road
What to See in Sunset Road
- Chef Dean Cooking Class
- Lesser Sunda Islands
Things to Do near Sunset Road:
- Krisna (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Mall Bali Galeria (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Poppies Lane II (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Beachwalk Shopping Center (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Kuta Square (1.2 mi/2 km away)