What's Izu Nagaoka Onsen like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Izu Nagaoka Onsen. Take time to see places such as Izunagaoka Hot Spring and Katsuragiyama Ropeway while you're here. Nirayama Reverberatory Furnace and Izu-Mito Sea Paradise are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Izu Nagaoka Onsen
Izu Nagaoka Onsen is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Izunokuni.
- Oshima (OIM), 29.8 mi (48 km) from Izu Nagaoka Onsen
Things to see and do in and around Izu Nagaoka Onsen
Things to see near Izu Nagaoka Onsen:
- Katsuragiyama Ropeway (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Nirayama Reverberatory Furnace (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Shuzenji Temple (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Hojoji Temple (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Joyama (1.9 mi/3 km away)
Things to do near Izu Nagaoka Onsen:
- Izu-Mito Sea Paradise (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Awashima Marine Park (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Shuzenji Nijino Sato (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Cycle Sports Center (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- Nakaizu Winery (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Izunokuni?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 112 mm of rainfall)