What's Campo Belo Like?
People go to Campo Belo to see attractions like São Paulo Zoo and to explore its green spaces like Ibirapuera Park. Paulista Avenue and São Paulo Expo are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Campo Belo?
We have 47 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Campo Belo:
Transamerica Executive CongonhasUpscale hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Ibis Sao Paulo Congonhas3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
ESuítes Congonhas by Atlantica3.5-star hotel with 2 outdoor pools, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Fitness center • Central location
Viva Rock CGH2.5-star pousada with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Attentive staff
SLIM São Paulo Congonhas3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • Garden • Central location
How to Get to Campo Belo
Campo Belo is located 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the heart of São Paulo.
- São Paulo/Guarulhos Intl. Airport, 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from Campo Belo
- São Paulo (CGH-Congonhas), 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Campo Belo
Things to See and Do in and around Campo Belo
What to See in Campo Belo
- Ibirapuera Park
- São Paulo Expo
- Transamerica Expo Center
- Expo Center North
- Avenida Engenheiro Luís Carlos Berrini
Things to Do in Campo Belo
- Paulista Avenue
- São Paulo Zoo
- Shopping Ibirapuera
- Morumbi Shopping Mall
- Shopping Vila Olimpia