What's Jinsong Panjiayuan Like?
While in Jinsong Panjiayuan, you can enjoy the restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Longtan Park and Ritan Park. There's plenty more to see, including Panjiayuan Antique Market and Panjiayuan Market.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Jinsong Panjiayuan?
We have 35 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Jinsong Panjiayuan but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa tub • Health club • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa tub • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • Health club • Bar • Cafe • Central location
Ascott Riverside Garden Beijing - 0.8 mi (1.3 km) awayFamily-friendly apartment with kitchen
Novotel Beijing Peace - 4.1 mi (6.7 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
Hilton Beijing Wangfujing - 4.2 mi (6.8 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
Grand Millennium Beijing - 3.3 mi (5.2 km) awayLuxury hotel with indoor pool, bar
Empark Prime Hotel Beijing - 4.7 mi (7.5 km) awayLuxury hotel with 5 restaurants, indoor pool
How to Get to Jinsong Panjiayuan
Jinsong Panjiayuan is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of Beijing.
- Capital Intl. Airport (PEK), 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from Jinsong Panjiayuan
- Beijing (PKX-Daxing Intl.), 25 mi (40.2 km) from Jinsong Panjiayuan
Getting to Jinsong Panjiayuan on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Beijing University of Technology West Gate Station
- Panjiayuan Station
- Shilihe Station
Things to See and Do in and around Jinsong Panjiayuan
What to See in Jinsong Panjiayuan
- Beijing University of Technology
- Longtan Park
- Beijing China Central Place
- Ritan Park
- Ming City Wall Relics Park