What's Chaoyang Like?
In Chaoyang, you can spend time checking out the museums, cocktail bars, and spas. Enjoy the neighborhood's art scene. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Temple of the Sun and Wangfujing Street. There's plenty more to see, including Alien's Street Trade Market and The Place.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chaoyang?
We have 412 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Chaoyang:
NUO Hotel BeijingLuxury hotel with 2 bars, spa
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Kerry Hotel, BeijingLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
JEN Beijing by Shangri-LaLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Bulgari Hotel BeijingLuxury hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Central location
Conrad BeijingLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Chaoyang
Chaoyang is located 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from the heart of Beijing.
- Capital Intl. Airport (PEK), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Chaoyang
- Beijing (PKX-Daxing Intl.), 28.5 mi (45.8 km) from Chaoyang
Traveling to Chaoyang by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Beijing East Station
- Baiziwan Railway Station
Getting to Chaoyang on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Dongdaqiao Station
- Hujialou Station
- Chaoyangmen Station