What's Amsterdam East Like?There's a lot visitors like about Amsterdam East, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy the neighborhood's great bars. Nature lovers can visit Oosterpark and Het Ij. There's plenty more to see, including Tropenmuseum and Passenger Terminal Amsterdam.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Amsterdam East?
We have 79 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Amsterdam East:
Breitner HouseAdults-only guesthouse with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • Central location
Hotel V Fizeaustraat4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Ruby Emma Hotel AmsterdamUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Centre East3-star hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Volkshotel3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 3 spa tubs • Nightclub • Rooftop terrace • Central location
How to Get to Amsterdam EastAmsterdam East is located 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Amsterdam.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Amsterdam East
Traveling to Amsterdam East by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Amsterdam Muiderpoort Station
- Amsterdam Science Park Station
- Amsterdam Amstel Station
Getting to Amsterdam East on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Molukkenstraat Stop
- Soembawastraat Stop
- Javaplein Stop