What's Orchard Like?There's a lot visitors like about Orchard, especially its bars and picturesque gardens. Make sure to enjoy the neighborhood's great shops and restaurants. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Orchard Road to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Lucky Plaza and ION Orchard.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Orchard?
We have 58 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Orchard:
Four Seasons Hotel Singapore (SG Clean)Luxury hotel with 4 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools
- Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Spacious rooms
The St. Regis Singapore (SG Clean)Luxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Spacious rooms
JEN Singapore Orchardgateway by Shangri-La (SG Clean)4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Family friendly
Regent Singapore (SG Clean)Luxury hotel with 3 restaurants, outdoor pool
- Free in-room WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Central location
Quincy Hotel Singapore by Far East Hospitality (SG Clean)4-star hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Close to shopping
How to Get to OrchardOrchard is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Singapore.
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Orchard
- Seletar Airport (XSP), 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from Orchard
- Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 23.1 mi (37.1 km) from Orchard
Getting to Orchard on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Orchard Station
- Somerset Station
Things to See and Do in and around Orchard
What to See in Orchard
- SCAPE Youth Park