What's Bellas Artes Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Bellas Artes, especially its shops. Enjoy the neighborhood's museums and coffeehouses. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Santa Lucia Hill and O'Higgins Park. There's plenty more to see, including Plaza de Armas and Lastarria District.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bellas Artes?
We have 76 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Bellas Artes:
Altiplanico Bellas Artes3.5-star hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Magnolia Santiago4-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Health club • Bar
Hotel Sommelier3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Intimo Hotel MirafloresCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Sommelier Boutique3.5-star ski hotel with ski shuttle, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
How to Get to Bellas Artes
Bellas Artes is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Santiago.
- Santiago Intl. Airport (SCL), 9 mi (14.5 km) from Bellas Artes
Things to See and Do in and around Bellas Artes
What to See in Bellas Artes
- Santa Lucia Hill
- Plaza de Armas
- Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
- O'Higgins Park
- Santiago Metropolitan Park
Things to Do in Bellas Artes
- Lastarria District
- Patio Bellavista
- Costanera Center