What's Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg Like?There's a lot visitors like about Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg, especially its bars and art scene. Travelers like this walkable neighborhood for its museums. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Volkspark Hasenheide and Treptower Park. There's plenty more to see, including East Side Gallery and Mercedes-Benz Arena.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg?
We have 216 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg:
Cinderella Hotel & Cafe3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe
Orania.BerlinLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Movenpick Hotel BerlinLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Terrace • Quiet rooms
Hotel Johann3-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Snack bar • Close to shopping
Hampton by Hilton Berlin City East Side GalleryCity-center hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
How to Get to Friedrichshain-KreuzbergFriedrichshain-Kreuzberg is located 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Berlin.
- Berlin (BER-Brandenburg), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg
Traveling to Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Berlin East Station
- Warschauer Straße Station
- Ostkreuz Station
Getting to Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Gorlitzer U-Bahn
- Schlesisches Tor U-Bahn
- Kottbusser Gate U-Bahn