What's City Centre Regensburg like?
While in City Centre Regensburg, you can spend time appreciating the historical sites and cathedral. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Regensburg Cathedral and Porta Praetoria. There's plenty more to see, including Reichstag Museum and St. Emmerams Abbey.
Things to see and do in and around City Centre Regensburg
What to see in City Centre Regensburg
- Regensburg Cathedral
- Porta Praetoria
- St. Emmerams Abbey
- Schloss Thurn und Taxis
- Danube River
Things to do in City Centre Regensburg
- Reichstag Museum
- Golf Museum
- Domschatz Museum
- Regensburg Museum of History
- House of Bavarian History Museum
Other popular City Centre Regensburg attractions
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Scots Monastery
- Document Niedermuenster
- Oskar Schindler Plaque
When is the best time to visit Old Town Regensburg?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, May, August (average 91 mm of rainfall)