What's West Berlin Centre Like?There's a lot visitors like about West Berlin Centre, especially its zoo and art scene. You might want to seek out the monuments and churches while you’re in the neighborhood. Top attractions include Zoo Berlin. There's plenty more to see, including Theatre of the West and Kurfürstendamm.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in West Berlin Centre?
We have 133 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in West Berlin Centre:
Mittendrin - Boutique Hotel BerlinCity-center pension
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Snack bar
Waldorf Astoria BerlinLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
Hotel am Steinplatz, Autograph CollectionBoutique hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Health club • Bar • Terrace • Central location
25hours Hotel Bikini Berlin4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Central location
Mercure Hotel Berlin WittenbergplatzCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
How to Get to West Berlin CentreWest Berlin Centre is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Berlin.
- Berlin (BER-Brandenburg), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from West Berlin Centre
Traveling to West Berlin Centre by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Zoological Garden Station
- Berlin Charlottenburg Station
- Berlin-Charlottenburg Station
Getting to West Berlin Centre on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Uhlandstrasse U-Bahn
- Savignyplatz S-Bahn
- Kurfurstendamm U-Bahn