What's Whitehaven Like?There's a lot visitors like about Whitehaven, especially its restaurants and live music. You can take some time to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's museums and entertainment venues. Top attractions include Graceland. There's plenty more to see, including Full Gospel Tabernacle Church and Tri-State Bank of Memphis.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Whitehaven?
We have 45 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Whitehaven:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Memphis Arpt Elvis Presley Blv, an IHG Hotel2.5-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Comfy beds
The Guest House at Graceland4-star hotel with pool bar, bar
- Free airport shuttle • 3 restaurants • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Central location
Travelodge by Wyndham Memphis Airport/Graceland2-star hotel with conference center
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Days Inn by Wyndham Memphis at Graceland2-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Red Roof Inn Memphis - Airport2-star motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to WhitehavenWhitehaven is located 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from the heart of Memphis.
- Memphis International Airport (MEM), 3.7 mi (6 km) from Whitehaven
- Tunica, MS (UTM-Tunica Municipal), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from Whitehaven
Things to See and Do in and around Whitehaven
What to See in Whitehaven
- Full Gospel Tabernacle Church
- Tri-State Bank of Memphis