What's Eastern Honolulu Like?There's a lot visitors like about Eastern Honolulu, especially its restaurants and beach access. Enjoy fun activities in the neighborhood like dolphin viewing and swimming. Nature lovers can visit Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve and Kawaikui Beach Park. There's plenty more to see, including Kahala Beach and Sandy Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Eastern Honolulu?
We have 178 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Eastern Honolulu:
The Kahala Hotel & ResortUpscale beachfront resort with 5 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
Newly Renovated and Listed 3 Bedroom 2 bathroom HomeMountain vacation home with kitchen, patio
- Free in-room WiFi • Garden
Beachfront Villa with Private Beach, Pool, JacuzziBeachfront vacation home with private pool, kitchen
- Spa tub • Outdoor pool • Beach sun loungers • Central location
7-BEDROOM HOME SPECTACULAR POOL WALK EVERYWHERE AROUND HAWAII KAI!City-center vacation home with kitchen, balcony
- Free in-room WiFi • Water park
How to Get to Eastern HonoluluEastern Honolulu is located 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the heart of Honolulu.
- Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL), 12 mi (19.3 km) from Eastern Honolulu
- Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 21.5 mi (34.5 km) from Eastern Honolulu
Things to See and Do in and around Eastern Honolulu
What to See in Eastern Honolulu
- Kahala Beach
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
- Sandy Beach
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Kawaikui Beach Park
Things to Do in Eastern Honolulu
- Kahala Mall
- Waialae Country Club