What's Southtown Like?Southtown is notable for its riverfront access. Take time to discover this walkable neighborhood's historical sites. Take in some culture at Blue Star Contemporary Art Center and San Antonio Art League Museum. River Walk and Lackland Air Force Base are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Southtown?
We have 154 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite places to stay in Southtown:
Noble InnsCity-center B&B with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Terrace • Garden • Walkable location
La Villita InnCity-center motel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to SouthtownSouthtown is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of San Antonio.
- San Antonio International Airport (SAT), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Southtown
Things to See and Do in and around Southtown
Things to See near Southtown:
- River Walk (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Alamo (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- AT&T Center (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Tower of the Americas (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Hemisfair Park (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
Things to Do in Southtown
- Blue Star Contemporary Art Center
- Guenther House
- San Antonio Art League Museum