What's The Gulch Like?
There's a lot visitors like about The Gulch, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great bars. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Broadway and Opry Mills. Nissan Stadium and Music City Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in The Gulch?
We have 40 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in The Gulch:
Thompson Nashville, part of HyattLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown/The GulchCity-center hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
W NashvilleLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Outdoor pool • Central location
How to Get to The Gulch
The Gulch is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Nashville.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from The Gulch
- Smyrna, TN (MQY), 17.7 mi (28.4 km) from The Gulch
Things to See and Do in and around The Gulch
What to See in The Gulch
- Vanderbilt University
- Nissan Stadium
- Music City Center
- Bridgestone Arena
- Fifth + Broadway
Things to Do in The Gulch
- Opry Mills
- Ascend Amphitheater
- Mall at Green Hills
- Nashville Zoo