What's South Nashville Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider South Nashville? Plan a fun excursion to Geodis Park and Greer Stadium. There's plenty more to see, including Tennessee State Fairgrounds and Lane Motor Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South Nashville?
We have 143 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in South Nashville:
BentoLiving Chestnut HillUpscale apartment with kitchen
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Attentive staff
Drake Inn2.5-star motel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Sonder The RetreatCity-center vacation home with kitchen, patio
- Free breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Fitness center
Studio - BentoLiving Chestnut HillVacation home with kitchen, patio
- Garden • Central location
How to Get to South NashvilleSouth Nashville is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Nashville.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from South Nashville
- Smyrna, TN (MQY), 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from South Nashville
Things to See and Do in and around South Nashville
What to See in South Nashville
- Geodis Park
- Cameron-Trimble Neighborhood
- Greer Stadium
- Fort Negley Park
Things to Do in South Nashville
- Tennessee State Fairgrounds
- Lane Motor Museum