What's Downtown East Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Downtown East, especially its bars. Enjoy the neighborhood's entertainment venues, opera, and theater scene. Plan a fun excursion to U.S. Bank Stadium and Target Field. Mall of America and Xcel Energy Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Downtown East?
We have 20 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Downtown East:
Moxy Minneapolis Downtown3-star hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Canopy by Hilton Minneapolis Mill District4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Aloft MinneapolisArt Deco hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Radisson RED Minneapolis3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Downtown East
Downtown East is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Minneapolis.
- Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl. Airport (MSP), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Downtown East
- St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from Downtown East
- Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from Downtown East
Things to See and Do in and around Downtown East
What to See in Downtown East
- U.S. Bank Stadium
- Target Field
- Xcel Energy Center
- Stone Arch Bridge
- Augsburg College
Things to Do in Downtown East
- Mall of America
- Nickelodeon Universe
- Guthrie Theater
- Mill City Museum
- The Armory