What's West End Like?
There's a lot visitors like about West End, especially its bars and live music. Enjoy the neighborhood's theater scene and festivals. Plan a fun excursion to Nissan Stadium and Bridgestone Arena. Broadway and Music City Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in West End?
We have 292 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in West End:
Hotel Fraye Nashville Midtown, Curio Collection By Hilton4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Outdoor pool • Poolside bar
Conrad NashvilleLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
Home2 Suites By Hilton Nashville West End Avenue3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Nashville MidtownHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Hilton Garden Inn Nashville West End Avenue3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to West End
West End is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Nashville.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from West End
- Smyrna, TN (MQY), 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from West End
Things to See and Do in and around West End
What to See in West End
- Vanderbilt University
- Nissan Stadium
- Bridgestone Arena
- Music City Center
- Centennial Park
Things to Do in West End
- Nashville Zoo
- The Parthenon
- Fifth + Broadway
- Ascend Amphitheater