What's West End Like?Come to West End for a glimpse of landmarks like Parthenon, and to take in some culture at places like Nashville Broadway. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's live music scene and selection of bars. Other popular sights worth a visit include Centennial Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in West End?
We have 201 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in West End:
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Nashville MidtownHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End3-star hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Fitness center • Central location
Element Nashville Vanderbilt West End3-star hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Hyatt House Nashville at Vanderbilt3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Outdoor pool • Walkable location
Staybridge Suites Nashville Midtown, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to West EndWest End is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Nashville.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from West End
- Smyrna, TN (MQY), 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from West End
Things to See and Do in and around West End
What to See in West End
- Vanderbilt University
- Centennial Park
Things to Do in West End
- Nashville Broadway
- Elliston Place