What's Logan Square Like?
Logan Square is notable for its art scene. Travelers like this walkable neighborhood for its museums. Plan a fun excursion to Citizens Bank Park and Wells Fargo Center. Pennsylvania Convention Center and Rittenhouse Square are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Logan Square?
We have 53 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Logan Square:
Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia at Comcast CenterLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free in-room WiFi • 2 bars • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe
The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by HiltonLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
The Windsor Suites4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Le Meridien Philadelphia4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Logan Square
Logan Square is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia Intl. Airport (PHL), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Logan Square
- Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from Logan Square
- Trenton–Mercer Airport (TTN), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) from Logan Square
Getting to Logan Square on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Suburban Station
- 15th St. Tram Stop
- City Hall Station
Things to See and Do in and around Logan Square
What to See in Logan Square
- University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Rittenhouse Square
- Citizens Bank Park
- Wells Fargo Center