What's Kahaluu Bay Like?
Kahaluu Bay is notable for its seaside access. Enjoy the neighborhood's island views and seafood restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Kahalu'u Beach Park and Old Kona Airport State Recreation Area. There's plenty more to see, including Magic Sands Beach and Keauhou Shopping Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Kahaluu Bay?
We have 451 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Kahaluu Bay:
Kona Coast Resort3.5-star hotel with 2 outdoor pools
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Big Island Retreat3-star guesthouse
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Beach sun loungers • Terrace • Garden
How to Get to Kahaluu Bay
Kahaluu Bay is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Kahaluu-Keauhou.
- Kona Intl. Airport (KOA), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Kahaluu Bay
Things to See and Do in and around Kahaluu Bay
What to See in Kahaluu Bay
- Kahalu'u Beach Park
- Magic Sands Beach
- Keauhou Bay Beach
- Kamakahonu Beach
- Old Kona Airport State Recreation Area
Things to Do near Kahaluu Bay:
- Keauhou Shopping Center (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Kona Le'a Plantation (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Kona Country Club (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Haleo Luau (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Kona Inn Shopping Village (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)