What's Midtown Like?In Midtown, you can easily get to the riverfront or simply check out the breweries. You'll find a selection of bars in the neighborhood. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Pearl District to shop. There's plenty more to see, including The DoSeum and Historic Brackenridge Golf Course.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Midtown?
We have 201 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Midtown:
O'Casey's Boutique InnColonial B&B
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Walkable location
SureStay Hotel by Best Western San Antonio Riverwalk3-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to MidtownMidtown is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of San Antonio.
- San Antonio International Airport (SAT), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Midtown
Things to See and Do in and around Midtown
Things to See near Midtown:
- Trinity University (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Alamo (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- River Walk (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Alamodome (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to Do in Midtown
- Pearl District
- The DoSeum
- Historic Brackenridge Golf Course