What's Alamo Heights Like?
People go to Alamo Heights for fun-filled days at Six Flags Fiesta Texas, as well as many other top attractions like San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium. Lackland Air Force Base and AT&T Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Alamo Heights?
We have 8 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Alamo Heights but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • Pool loungers • Walkable location
- Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Pool loungers • Central location
- Free WiFi • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
Riverwalk Plaza - 4.5 mi (7.2 km) awayRiverfront hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Hotel Contessa - 4.4 mi (7 km) away4-star hotel with spa, outdoor pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk - 4.2 mi (6.8 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, bar
Menger Hotel - 4.2 mi (6.8 km) awayBoutique hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk - 4.1 mi (6.6 km) away2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
How to Get to Alamo Heights
Alamo Heights is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the heart of San Antonio.
- San Antonio International Airport (SAT), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Alamo Heights
Things to See and Do in and around Alamo Heights
What to See in Alamo Heights
- AT&T Center
- Trinity University
- San Antonio River
- Tower of the Americas
- McAllister Park
Things to Do in Alamo Heights
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium
- Market Square
- The Shops of La Cantera
- Alamo Quarry Market