What's Reno/Tahoe Airport Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Reno/Tahoe Airport, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighborhood's festivals, live music, and theater scene. Spend an afternoon at Wild Island Family Adventure Park or Sierra Safari Zoo. There's plenty more to see, including Meadowood Mall and Reno-Sparks Convention Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Reno/Tahoe Airport?
We have 188 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Reno/Tahoe Airport:
Element Reno Experience District3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Club Lakeridge2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi
Homewood Suites Reno3-star hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Home2 Suites by Hilton Reno3-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Health club • 24-hour front desk
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Reno2.5-star hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Reno/Tahoe Airport
Reno/Tahoe Airport is located 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of Reno.
- Reno Tahoe Intl. Airport (RNO), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Reno/Tahoe Airport
- Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from Reno/Tahoe Airport
Things to See and Do in and around Reno/Tahoe Airport
What to See in Reno/Tahoe Airport
- Reno-Sparks Convention Center
- Wingfield Park
- Truckee River
- Sparks Marina Park
- University of Nevada-Reno
Things to Do in Reno/Tahoe Airport
- Meadowood Mall
- Atlantis Casino
- Cinemark-Century Park Lane 16 Movie Theater
- Riverwalk District