What's Midtown Sacramento like?
While in Midtown Sacramento, you can enjoy the restaurants. Take in some culture at Sacramento Art Complex and State Indian Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Sutter's Fort State Historic Park and Thistle Dew Dessert Theatre.
How to get to Midtown Sacramento
Midtown Sacramento is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Sacramento.
- Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Midtown Sacramento
Things to see and do in and around Midtown Sacramento
Things to see near Midtown Sacramento:
- Sutter's Fort State Historic Park (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Golden1Center (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Sacramento Convention Center (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Sacramento Capitol Park (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- California State Capitol (1 mi/1.5 km away)
Things to do in Midtown Sacramento
- Sacramento Art Complex
- State Indian Museum
- Thistle Dew Dessert Theatre
When is the best time to visit Sacramento?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, January, December (average 77 mm of rainfall)