What's San Agustin Like?There's a lot visitors like about San Agustin, especially its restaurants. This relaxing neighborhood is surrounded by views of the beach and seaside. Hunt for sand dollars at Platja de Calanova and Cala Guix. There's plenty more to see, including Platja de Cas Català and Platja Buganvíl lea.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in San Agustin?
We have 12 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in San Agustin:
Hotel Hospes Maricel & Spa5-star beach hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • Fitness center • Walkable location
BQ Belvedere Hotel4-star hotel with 3 pool bars, outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Family friendly
How to Get to San AgustinSan Agustin is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Palma de Mallorca.
- Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from San Agustin
Things to See and Do in and around San Agustin
What to See in San Agustin
- Platja de Calanova
- Cala Guix
- Platja de Cas Català
- Platja Buganvíl lea
- Caló des Macs
Things to Do near San Agustin:
- Pilar and Joan Miro Foundation in Mallorca (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Mallorca Casino (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Porto Pi Centro Comercial (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Auditorium de Palma de Mallorca (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Marineland Mallorca (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)