What's Guadalmina like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Guadalmina, especially its restaurants. This relaxing neighbourhood is surrounded by views of the beach and seaside. Hunt for sand dollars at Playa de Guadalmina and Playa de Lindavista. There's plenty more to see, including Real Club de Golf Guadalmina and Playa de San Pedro.
How to get to Guadalmina
Guadalmina is located 7 mi (11.3 km) from the heart of Marbella.
- Gibraltar (GIB), 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from Guadalmina
Things to see and do in and around Guadalmina
What to see in Guadalmina
- Playa de Guadalmina
- Playa de Lindavista
- Playa de San Pedro
Things to do near Guadalmina:
- Real Club de Golf Guadalmina (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Atalaya Golf and Country Club (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- El Paraiso Golf Club (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Centro Plaza (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- La Quinta Golf (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Marbella?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, April, October (average 51 mm of rainfall)