What's Puerto Maritimo like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Puerto Maritimo. Take time to see places such as Passeig Born d'es Molinar and Cala Portixol while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Can Pere Antoni Beach.
How to get to Puerto Maritimo
Puerto Maritimo is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Palma de Mallorca.
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 3.1 mi (5 km) from Puerto Maritimo
Things to see and do in and around Puerto Maritimo
What to see in Puerto Maritimo
- Passeig Born d'es Molinar
- Cala Portixol
- Can Pere Antoni Beach
Things to do near Puerto Maritimo:
- Shopping Mall El Corte Ingles (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Fundacion Juan March (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Royal Palace of La Almudaina (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- FAN Mallorca Shopping (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- La Rambla (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Palma de Mallorca?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, December, January (average 73 mm of rainfall)