What's Distrito Sur Like?
In Distrito Sur, you can spend time checking out the cathedral, bars, and historical sites. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Alcázar and Seville Cathedral. There's plenty more to see, including Benito Villamarin Stadium and Maria Luisa Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Distrito Sur?
We have 16 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Distrito Sur:
The Level at Melia Sevilla3.5-star hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
Melia Sevilla4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 3 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center • Attentive staff
NH Collection Sevilla4-star hotel with restaurant, pool bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Bar • Terrace
Hotel Exe Sevilla Palmera4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
AC Hotel Ciudad de Sevilla by Marriott4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Garden
How to Get to Distrito Sur
Distrito Sur is located 2 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Seville.
- San Pablo Airport (SVQ), 5.4 mi (8.8 km) from Distrito Sur
Traveling to Distrito Sur by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Sevilla-Virgen del Rocío Station
- San Bernardo Station
Things to See and Do in and around Distrito Sur
What to See in Distrito Sur
- Seville Cathedral
- Benito Villamarin Stadium
- Maria Luisa Park
- Plaza de España