What's Ribera del Marco like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Ribera del Marco? Visit places such as Casa de los Toledo-Moctezuma and Santa Maria Cathedral when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Golfines de Abajo Palace and Star Archway are two places to visit nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Ribera del Marco
Things to see near Ribera del Marco:
- Casa de los Toledo-Moctezuma (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Santa Maria Cathedral (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Golfines de Abajo Palace (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Star Archway (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Plaza Mayor (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
Things to do near Ribera del Marco:
- Centro Divulgación Semana Santa (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Cáceres Museum (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Ciudad Deportivo Junta de Extremadura (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Norba Club de Golf (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Gran Teatro de Cáceres (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cáceres?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: November, March, October, April (average 85 mm of rainfall)