What's Ciudad Jardín like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Ciudad Jardín. Top places in the larger area to visit include Plaza de España and Alcazar. Seville Cathedral is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Ciudad Jardín
Ciudad Jardín is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Seville.
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Ciudad Jardín
Things to see and do in and around Ciudad Jardín
Things to see near Ciudad Jardín:
- Plaza de España (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Alcazar (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Seville Cathedral (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Maria Luisa Park (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
Things to do near Ciudad Jardín:
- Nervion Mall (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Libreria Vertice (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Juderia de Sevilla Interpretation Center (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Pilate's House (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Portada de la Feria de Abril (1.9 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seville?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: November, March, December, October (average 85 mm of rainfall)