What's San Diego like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit San Diego? Top places in the larger area to visit include Puerta del Sol and Gran Via Street. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Prado Museum and Plaza Mayor.
How to get to San Diego
San Diego is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from San Diego
Things to see and do in and around San Diego
Things to see near San Diego:
- Puerta del Sol (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Plaza Mayor (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
- Atocha Station Memorial (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Crystal Palace (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Plaza del Emperador Carlos V (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
Things to do near San Diego:
- Gran Via Street (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Prado Museum (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Centro Deportivo Municipal la Elipa (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Matadero Madrid (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Madrid?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: May, April, June, September (average 90 mm of rainfall)