What's Muscat Hills Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Muscat Hills? Take time to see places like Muscat Grand Mall and Qurum Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Oman Avenues Mall and Markaz Al Bahja Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Muscat Hills?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Muscat Hills but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Steam room • Fitness center
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • 4 bars • Steam room
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center
Crowne Plaza Muscat OCEC, an IHG Hotel - 1.3 mi (2.1 km) away4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
Aerotel - Airport Transit Hotel - 2.4 mi (3.8 km) away3.5-star hotel with restaurant
Kempinski Hotel Muscat - 4.4 mi (7.2 km) awayUpscale beach hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
Radisson Collection Hotel, Hormuz Grand Muscat - 0.9 mi (1.5 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
Holiday Inn Muscat Al Seeb, an IHG Hotel - 4.8 mi (7.8 km) away4-star hotel with spa, outdoor pool
How to Get to Muscat Hills
Muscat Hills is located 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from the heart of Muscat.
- Muscat Intl. Airport (MCT), 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Muscat Hills
Things to See and Do in and around Muscat Hills
What to See in Muscat Hills
- Qurum Beach
- Sultan Qaboos University
- Muscat Central Business District
Things to Do in Muscat Hills
- Muscat Grand Mall
- Oman Avenues Mall
- Markaz Al Bahja Mall