What's T Nagar Like?
There's a lot visitors like about T Nagar, especially its shops. Make sure to enjoy the neighborhood's great restaurants. Beachcombers can spend the day at Marina Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Pondy Bazaar and Express Avenue.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in T Nagar?
We have 90 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in T Nagar:
The Accord MetropolitanLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center
The Residency4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
The Lotus - Apartment Hotel, Venkatraman StreetCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Garden • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to T Nagar
T Nagar is located 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Chennai.
- Chennai International Airport (MAA), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from T Nagar
Traveling to T Nagar by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Chennai Mambalam Station
- Chennai Kodambakkam Station
Things to See and Do in and around T Nagar
What to See in T Nagar
- Marina Beach
- Anna Salai
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- Edward Elliot's Beach
- Thiruvanmiyur Beach