What's Tempelhof-Schoeneberg Like?
Come to Tempelhof-Schoeneberg for a glimpse of landmarks such as Brandenburg Gate, and to experience fun attractions like Zoo Berlin. You can take time to discover this stylish neighborhood's zoo. Alexanderplatz and Potsdamer Platz are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Tempelhof-Schoeneberg?
We have 165 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Tempelhof-Schoeneberg:
Mercure Hotel Berlin WittenbergplatzCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
TITANIC Comfort KurfürstendammCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
ArtHotel ConnectionCity-center pension
- Free WiFi • Spacious rooms
Hotel Riu Plaza BerlinHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Friedenau Das LiteraturhotelBoutique pension with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
How to Get to Tempelhof-Schoeneberg
Tempelhof-Schoeneberg is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Berlin.
- Berlin (BER-Brandenburg), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Tempelhof-Schoeneberg
Traveling to Tempelhof-Schoeneberg by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Berlin Südkreuz Station
- Priesterweg Station
Getting to Tempelhof-Schoeneberg on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Tempelhof Station
- Tempelhof U-Bahn
- Alt-Tempelhof U-Bahn