What's Euston Like?
People go to Euston to see favorite places like Tower of London, and to take in culture at top venues like O2 Arena. Enjoy this walkable neighborhood's museums and selection of bars. Oxford Street and Piccadilly Circus are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Euston?
We have 160 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Euston:
Melia White House Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Pullman London St Pancras4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
The Level at the Melia White House4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Euston Square HotelCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
The Hurdwick3.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
How to Get to Euston
Euston is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of London.
- London City Airport (LCY), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Euston
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from Euston
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 25.8 mi (41.6 km) from Euston
Traveling to Euston by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- London Euston Station
- London (QQU-London Euston Train Station)
Getting to Euston on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Euston Underground Station
- Euston Square Underground Station
- Warren Street Underground Station