What's Iskenderpasa like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Iskenderpasa? Take time to see places such as Historia Fatih Shopping Centre and Column of Marcian while you're here. Grand Bazaar and Blue Mosque are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Iskenderpasa
Iskenderpasa is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Istanbul.
- Istanbul (IST), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from Iskenderpasa
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport (SAW), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from Iskenderpasa
Things to see and do in and around Iskenderpasa
Things to see near Iskenderpasa:
- Column of Marcian (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Blue Mosque (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Hagia Sophia (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Taksim Square (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
- Galata Tower (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
Things to do near Iskenderpasa:
- Historia Fatih Shopping Centre (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Grand Bazaar (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Egyptian Bazaar (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Turkish and Islamic Art Museum (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Istanbul Archaeology Museums (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Istanbul?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, October, February (average 95 mm of rainfall)