What's Tokiiri like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Tokiiri. Places such as Ueda City Museum and Ueda Castle are just a little farther away. Shinshu International Music Village and Ikenami Shotaro Sanada Taiheiki Kan are a couple of places to see nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Tokiiri
Things to see near Tokiiri:
- Ueda Castle (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Uedadai Shrine (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Ikushimatarushima Shrine (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Kokubun-ji Temple (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Sanadashi Honjo Ruins (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
Things to do near Tokiiri:
- Ueda City Museum (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Shinshu International Music Village (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Ikenami Shotaro Sanada Taiheiki Kan (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Villa d'Est Garden Farm and Winery (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Sanadashi History Museum (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ueda?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 114 mm of rainfall)