What's Motoshin like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Motoshin? Plan a fun excursion to Iwase Beach and Tomi Canal Kansui Park. There's plenty more to see, including Mirage Land and CiC Toyama.
How to get to Motoshin
Motoshin is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Kintaro Onsen.
- Toyama (TOY), 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from Motoshin
Things to see and do in and around Motoshin
What to see in Motoshin
- Iwase Beach
- Tomi Canal Kansui Park
- Chubu-Sangaku National Park
- Green Park Yoshiime
Things to do in Motoshin
- Mirage Land
- CiC Toyama
- Museum of Modern Art, Toyama
- Uozu Buried Forest Museum
When is the best time to visit Kintaro Onsen?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: July, December, September, August (average 293 mm of rainfall)