What's Fukuno like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Fukuno? Places to visit such as Tonami Tulip Park and Shogawa Water Memorial Park are not far away. Tonami Art Museum and Takase Shrine are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Fukuno
Fukuno is located 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from the heart of Nanto.
- Komatsu (KMQ), 31 mi (49.9 km) from Fukuno
- Toyama (TOY), 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from Fukuno
Things to see and do in and around Fukuno
Things to see near Fukuno:
- Shogawa Water Memorial Park (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Takase Shrine (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Angoji Temple (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Zuizenji Temple (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Kotokuji Temple (4 mi/6.4 km away)
Things to do near Fukuno:
- Tonami Tulip Park (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Tonami Art Museum (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Tonami Sankyoson Museum (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Shiko Munakata Memorial Building (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Tonami Provincial Museum (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nanto?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 113 mm of rainfall)