What's Arakaki like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Arakaki? American Village and Kokusai Dori are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Kadena Air Base is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Arakaki
Arakaki is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Nakagusuku.
- Naha (OKA), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Arakaki
Things to see and do in and around Arakaki
Things to see near Arakaki:
- University of the Ryukyus (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Camp Foster (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Araha Beach (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Okinawa Convention Center (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Ginowan Tropical Beach (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do near Arakaki:
- American Village (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Aeon Mall Rycom (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Okinawa Zoo & Museum (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Terme Villa Churayu (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- American Depot (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nakagusuku?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, August, July (average 364 mm of rainfall)