What's Tokuma like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Tokuma? Visit places such as Zenko-ji Temple and M-Wave Olympic Memorial Arena when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Hokusai Museum and Aqua Wing Arena are a couple of places to see nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Tokuma
Things to see near Tokuma:
- Zenko-ji Temple (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- M-Wave Olympic Memorial Arena (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Aqua Wing Arena (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Kankei-ji Temple (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Sanmon Gate (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
Things to do near Tokuma:
- Hokusai Museum (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Nagano Prefectural Shinano Art Museum (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Nobutaka Oka Collection Suzaka Classic Museum (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Chisana Kurinoki Art Museum (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Shiroyama Zoo (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nagano?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 113 mm of rainfall)