What's Sasabe like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Sasabe? Places such as Japan Ukiyo-e Museum and Matsumoto Performing Arts Center are just a little farther away. Matsumoto Scale Museum and Matsumoto City Museum of Art are a couple of places to see nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Sasabe
Things to see near Sasabe:
- Matsumoto Castle (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Alps Park Matsumoto (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Matsumoto Castle Black Gate (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Agatanomori Park (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Alwin Stadium (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
Things to do near Sasabe:
- Japan Ukiyo-e Museum (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Matsumoto Performing Arts Center (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Matsumoto Scale Museum (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Matsumoto City Museum of Art (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Kaichi School Museum (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Matsumoto?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 114 mm of rainfall)