What's Hisai like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Hisai? Places to visit such as Tsu Yacht Harbor and Saorina Arena are not far away. Mie Prefectural Art Museum and Yuki Shrine are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Hisai
Hisai is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of Tsu.
- Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from Hisai
Things to see and do in and around Hisai
Things to see near Hisai:
- Tsu Yacht Harbor (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Saorina Arena (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Yuki Shrine (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Tsu Castle Ruins (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Tsuhachimangu (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
Things to do near Hisai:
- Mie Prefectural Art Museum (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Sekisui Museum (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tsu?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: September, July, June, October (average 378 mm of rainfall)