What's Tsukagoshi like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Tsukagoshi. Take time to see the sights such as Jomon Natural Hot Springs Shiraku no Yu while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Shibuya Crossing and Tokyo Big Sight.
How to get to Tsukagoshi
Tsukagoshi is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Kawasaki.
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Tsukagoshi
Things to see and do in and around Tsukagoshi
Things to see near Tsukagoshi:
- Culttz Kawasaki (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Kawasaki Daishi (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Todoroki Athletics Stadium (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Yokohama Arena (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Senzokuike Park (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to do near Tsukagoshi:
- Muza Kawasaki Symphony Hall (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Toressa Yokohama Shopping Mall (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Shinyokohama Raumen Museum (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Shinagawa Aquarium (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- La Vita, Jiyugaoka (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kawasaki?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, June, August (average 154 mm of rainfall)