What's Haguro like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Haguro? Take time to see places such as Meiji-mura and Iruka Pond while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Hida-Kisogawa Quasi-National Park.
How to get to Haguro
Haguro is located 2 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Inuyama.
- Nagoya (NKM-Komaki), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Haguro
Things to see and do in and around Haguro
What to see in Haguro
- Iruka Pond
- Hida-Kisogawa Quasi-National Park
Things to do near Haguro:
- Meiji-mura (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Inuyama Cultural Historical Museum (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Japan Monkey Park (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Little World Museum of Man (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Karakuri Museum (2.5 mi/4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Inuyama?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: July, September, June, August (average 322 mm of rainfall)