What's Nakanoseki like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Nakanoseki. Places such as Hofu Science Museum and Hofutenmangu Shrine are just a little farther away. Mori Museum and Garden and Tamanooya Shrine are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Nakanoseki
Nakanoseki is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of Hofu.
- Ube (UBJ-Yamaguchi - Ube), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from Nakanoseki
Things to see and do in and around Nakanoseki
Things to see near Nakanoseki:
- Hofu Science Museum (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Hofutenmangu Shrine (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Tamanooya Shrine (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Suokokubun-ji Temple (4.3 mi/7 km away)
Things to do near Nakanoseki:
- Mori Museum and Garden (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Takagawa Shinyamaguchi Country Club (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hofu?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 113 mm of rainfall)